Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Who would have thought.....

So, I've been trying for 2 months to get a refferal from my doctor's office. They screwed up the last one. Every time I call, they transfer me to the refferal desk and I leave a message...and nobody called me back. So, the other day, Jayne is in my office and I'm on hold for 10 minutes with them. Jayne says, hang up and call again. I did that 4 times...with her constant prodding. Finally I spoke to someone and told them, I really need to get this taken care of. This morning I got a call from a lady over there. She apologized profusly for no one calling me back and the person that I was leaving messages for is no longer working there...and she will have something for me by the end of the week. It never entered my mind that there was someone not doing thier job...I thought it was me! You just never know. So, here we go again. I'll keep you apprised of the sitch...

1 comment:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Hope it goes better this time. I knew it was not you all along, of course it had to be incompetent help. Everyone knows ‘good help is hard to find’.
Keep us in the loop and we will keep you in our prayers.