Monday, December 03, 2007

...and the testing continues...oh joy

On Friday I had an EKG, had to climb up on this stupid table and lay flat. Getting up and down from tables is not easy for a chick with too much width and not enough length, but I got her done. The doctor says my heart looks like it's in good shape and I'm still relatively young (thank you very much), but he would feel better doing a stress test, so, 4 days before Christmas I go back to lovely Fountain Valley and take some sort of medication that will speed up my heart ( I prefer liquor or a cute guy) and then they will see how strong my heart is. Good grief, let's get this show on the road already!

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I have always felt sorry for you short people. With legs like mine that are twice as long as they are suppose to be, I can get just about anywhere. Gerrit has those short little legs also. I love to walk over a fence and then watch him struggle over it. hehehe

Just us Belds said...

oh Laur, hang in there, you make me laugh!