Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hey there friends and neighbors...

I know, I know, I have lacked in the posting department. But here I am. We went to a Jana Alayra concert (she sings songs for kids about Jesus) a couple of Saturdays ago. We spent most of the afternoon slouching around Danny's pool, so Laynee's cheeks are sunburned...so here's a couple of pics of that....they aren't the best cuz, oh woe is me, my camera is in the shop and I'm not used to Jaynie's...so here's what I got....
...and then last Friday, we were able to get free passes to the Long Beach Aquarium and for a belated birthday celebration for Dalaynee, me and mom and Jayne and Dalaynee and her friend Karissa "did" the aquarium. It was quite a good time...we were definitely worn out by the end of the day...and we never want to see another fish in a tank..but we all enjoyed the day...as you can see....

4 comments:

Becky said...

Love the pics...even if you're making it work with Jaynee's camera! I really like the one of Dalaynee and her friend lookin into the aquarium and you're far away....well done, cuz!

The Carroll family said...

Hey Laur
Beautiful pictures.. I loved them all..
We are keeping you all close in our hearts and thoughts and prayers..
Lisa

Unknown said...

Great snaps...as always!

Unknown said...

By the way....my kids and I LOVE Jana Alayra..we'd LOVE to hit a concert of hers some time..how fun!