Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Saturday, Saturday, Ever Lovin' Saturday

Claire and Sam stayed with the grandparents this weekend. They arrived complete with Claire's Christmas gift, a hamster named Napolean. Oh Joy. We ate out, went to the petting zoo with Layne Jo...and a good time was had by all. 'Cept Sam...seems he has an aversion to goat slobber on his hand, imagine that! After the zoo, we ate again, put the top down on the Toyota and whisked them back to Huntington Beach...where Cal Dan was thoroughly enjoying being an only child. He offered me cash to take them away again....it wasn't enough. Those children bring me joy...Even with goat slobber on thier hands!

4 comments:

Kryna said...

Your like the best Aunt in the whole wide world....don't tell my aunts I said that!

It looks like you had a blast. What is the name of the place you ate that has "taste" on the wrappers?

lauri said...

Weinersnitzel (I don't think that spelled right) It's a hot dog fast food place out here...come and visit, I'll take you there everyday!

Tim and Lanette said...

If I come can we still go eat weiners every day?:)

lauri said...

Nette, if you come to So Cal, I will take you to eat wieners every day and every night, but for heavens sake, don't come with out that little boy!