Tuesday, January 23, 2007

...the Van Hofwegens Gather at the Magic Kingdom

Well, it wasn't really at the Magic Kingdom, but it was a Coco's right outside of it.... The Heilkemas were visiting, and so the call went out and as Uncle Arie said, we always appreciate when somebody comes to town, cuz we always get a nice meal out of it... Jayne and I picked up the Lyndenites at the Disneyland Hotel where Dalaynee saw "the biggest Mickey Mouse she ever seen in her whole life"...so needless to say a good time was had by all! Come to California, cousins-mine, and we shall do the same for you!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Would you welcom cousins from the other

Gina said...

Oops...I did a crappy job on that one....let me finish, would ya? As I was saying, would you welcome cousins from the other side as well??? I'm still working on a fancy schmancy summer vaca....so get the travel agent in you to find me some cheap tickets! :)

Becky said...

Looks like you had a great time! You can fill up a room fast when someone comes to visit.

hielk said...

hey Laur,
This is a great site! We sure had a great time at Co Co's with you all too! Still can't believe how many of you came...we talked of it with mom and dad yesterday over lunch for quite a while! Thanks again, and I'll be checking your site from now on.

Kryna said...

That must be a big Mickey Mouse...four years is a long time! :) Great pics!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

You need to post more often cousin dear. I know you have great thoughts going through that pretty head of yours that are just dying to come out and be shared with the world. I'll keep checking.

Unknown said...

Looks like you all are getting into this blog thing a whole lot more - so maybe I should start using mine again!! My blog is Wubbenworld but I haven't posted anything for such a long time. This could be one of those addiction things....
Stay tuned....
Love catchin' up like this though!!