Thursday, July 05, 2007

O Say Can You See...

We did the block party at Jayne's house last night....complete with Burgers n Beans. It was a nice evening and the fireworks were grand....
I never had this much fun with my "brudder" Course, if you put me and Danny in the same scenario as this, we might kill each other...at least hurt each other badly!
Laynee had her own "resort" with a pool and a thing we call...the Squirty Guy. You hook him up to a hose and water comes out of his head and his hands...kind of a punchin bag thing with water...
heck, she likes it and it only set me back 10 bucks. I got that much fun out of it just yesterday.
During the booming and popping of fireworks, Miss Dalaynee got up with her blanket and said, these fireworks shore are pretty, but they are way too noisy, I'm goin in the house!..and she did. I joined her and we watched through the window. We clapped for the good ones...she would say, good job, firework. Yup, me and Dalaynee..good times.
This was before the "noisy ones" started...she thinks they are cool here!

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Dalaynee is a lucky little girl to have such great parents and a super Aunt besides.

Kryna said...

What a bunch of fun! Fourth of July things are always great...fun, food, and water.