Thursday, October 23, 2008

...and just like I promised...

Here are the pics from last weekend...I fooled with the backgrounds for the fun of it...
when the evening was over and we were walking to the car, Cal says to me, "c'mon Lauri, let's just go for a joyride" He didn't have any destination in mind...just put the top down and go. Well, I had to bring the grandparents home, but this Saturday night, that's what we're gonna do...go joyriden' Not sure where, but I'll bet there will be food....ha. I'll let you know....

3 comments:

Becky said...

You were having fun with the backgrounds...very cool! Love the pics, too. What a crazy, adorable, fun fam!

Unknown said...

What a fun family to be a part of!! Glad we could enjoy the photos of your great time together!

Unknown said...

I love just cruisin! I can't sometimes get my brain to focus on a destination anyway.

Great Pics, miss ya'll lots.