Tuesday, October 21, 2008

life is just a chair full of bowlies

We went to dinner to celebrate Danny's birthday and Bill's birthday and Bill and Susie anniversary. There are pictures to follow...still on the camera, I'm ashamed of myself!. Anywhoo...we went to a place called Ruby's..kind of a fifties diner type joint. They have cherry cokes that are really good. Cal was able to tie the stem of one of his cherries in a knot with his tongue. I said, that talent is gonna make you very popular with the girls ( am i right or am i wrong?) Jayne says, Lauri, don't say that to your 16 year old nephew...Calvin, who still had the stem in his mouth, held up 7 fingers...Jayne doesn't miss a beat..."i mean your 17 year old nephew"......she can't tell me what to do, she doesn't even know how old Calvin is! It was a fun evening...I promise pictures...really I do!

7 comments:

Just us Belds said...

thats a fun place..we have one in Seattle..great milkshakes!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Aren't sisters great?

Unknown said...

you guys just tend to have too much fun together..can't wait to partake in some of that fun and laughter soon!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Now wouldn't that make a great boy scouts knot tying class? We could call it, "Tie Knots and Score!"

Corky and Kay said...

You guys are to funny!!!!

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

I think I would like to try this Ruby's place sounds like one has alot of fun there!


Sisters are great people to have in our lives.