Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry....

Ok, it's been a while...it's been terrifically busy, but that is really no excuse. So, here you have pics of Dalaynee's Halloween parade, Trunk or Treat and Dad's birthday and Dan and Judy's anniversary...in no particular order...see I told you it was busy...enjoy, my friends, enjoy!
Dalaynee and her friends at Trunk or Treat...there were waaaaay too many princesses there! Big sale at the Disney store... here's her highness at the parade at preschool A lot of our staff dressed up like our senior pastor, that's him in the front..it was quite funny
Happy Anniversary Dan and Judy
Happy Birthday, Dad
Dalaynee and her teacher, Mrs. Teri
love those faces...no really I do!
Great way to end the day, huh?

4 comments:

Kryna said...

Oh yeah, I think Dalaynee had the right idea in the last picture there. :) Happy days!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Happy B-Day, Happy Anniversary, Happy Halloween. Sounds like a lot of Happy going on out your way.

Unknown said...

Pictures are worth a thousand wishes that I could be there.

I really love cake.

Becky said...

Wow, all kinds of celebrating going on. Just think of the celebrating in a little over a week. Thanks for the pictures, good to know you're still alive and well down there.