Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ladaynie Jo

She gets mad when I call her that...I mean really upset...so I don't do it...very often. On Saturday, I had her with me because Jaynie worked in Compton all day. She fell asleep in the back seat and I couldn't get a hold of Jayne on her cell, so I headed for church. Laynie woke up we got out of the car. Jayne's car was there, but she wasn't around. Laynie says I know we'll never find her again..we have to look for her....we better split up. Better split up???...who are we Starksy and Hutch?

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

She is way too old for such a little person. Your goin have to keep an eye on that one.

Unknown said...

Starsky and Hutch...does have a nice ring to it eh? Now ya need the sweet ride.

Love ya'll!

Kryna said...

A girl after my own heart!