Wednesday, January 07, 2009

another dalaynee-ism

so i'm talking on the phone with the tiny chick yesterday...we often have long phone conversations if she's not too busy, you see. i asked her how all her dolls and animals were doin'. she said, well ok, baby tracy 2 has a fever - sometimes, auntie laur it's so hard to take care of all my kids ya know. i said, i get it, babe, but what are ya gonna do? she says, well, i'm afraid i might have to sell some of my kids!
i am sure all moms feel that way once in a while. mom would have done it years ago,but she wouldn't have got hardly nothin' for danny....
that little girl makes me smile.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

i think the world of you Laur. And Dalaynee is a lucky girl.

Unknown said...

TOO precious...and yes...somedays I do feel that way too! :)
You're the best auntie ever!

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Delaynee is sooo wise already at such a young age!!!! LOL

The sibling rivalry goes on and on forever? Please tell me I read that wrong.........

Kryna said...

And I can see why! Very sweet. I am glands she has such a great anitie too.