Friday, February 06, 2009

Yes, yes, I'm here

Ok, I have received harassment and threatening notes from cousins I won't name to get on here and post, so here I am. I don't have any new pics to show, so thought I'd share some old ones. I may have posted them before, so if so, sorry 'bout that. This was back in the farm days. Were we not a group of stylin' folks? Yes, we were. Especially my "getting eggs" outfit. Thank God we lived 4 miles from town so nobody saw how we dressed....course, we did have to go to town once in a while...yikes, I shudder to think what I wore on those trips....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too darn cute! It's about time too!!!

Unknown said...

White gloves??? You're such a towny.

Unknown said...

OH...I don't think the gloved one is you...townies.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.