Thursday, November 09, 2006

H.B. Dad

So, my father turned 77 the other day...and the celebration went on all day. I guess when you're that old, you deserve that. At lunch time, we lured him down to a local deli for lunch with just Jayne and I. Lo and behold, Danny showed up...so did Jeff...a few cousins...some uncles and aunts...and a host of Dad's cousin who were in town from all over for a funeral. Dad was definetely suprised..and it was good to do that to the old man for a change. At night we all went out for dinner...then the grandkids were there and all. I think Dad had a good time....after 77 birthdays....you should be able to have a good time on that day, right? Yeah, I'm right.

2 comments:

Tim and Lanette said...

Of course you're right. Aren't you always right...thats what I thought anyway...don't shatter my belief system. :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bill, Happy Birthday! (better late than never...right!)