Wednesday, November 22, 2006

T-DAY

I’m thankful for the winds of autumn Leaves turning orange and brown I’m thankful for cars Where the top can go down I’m thankful for sweet corn and summer vacations To spend a few days With all the relation I’m thankful for tv’s And DVD players And that Mexican bean dip With all of the layers For the sun in the morning And the moon at night I’d like to be thankful For a little more height For sweet nieces and nephews With a bunch of blond hair Who have me wrapped round their fingers And I don’t even care I’m thankful for music And mountains and skies And especially thankful For cute, single guys I give thanks for cell phones text messaging and more For a light in the window And a wreath on the door I’m thankful for goldfish And trambolines and rocks And honey nut Cherrios And warm fuzzy socks I’m thankful for cameras And eggs by the dozens For aunts and for uncles And for 100’s of cousins I’m thankful for my job So I can make a half-decent living But mostly I’m just thankful It’s finally Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

And I'm thankful for you.