Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Such A Good Sport

Cal is playing football this year, I'm so proud. He's a freshman and his dad wanted him to try it and his mom wanted him in band...needless to say, the dad won this round. But I wanted to show you how cute he looked in his little outfit. "It's a uniform, Lauri" Cal-dan says with great seriousness. But, he says, the coolest part of being on the team is on Friday, they have to wear thier jerseys to school....Oh, says, I...you like wearing the get up? Nope, he says....the cheerleaders talk to ya. Does my nephew have his priorities straight or what...like I said, I'm so proud!

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

He's looking pretty much all growed up there Auntie. Mighty handsome and all.

I don't know what the deal is but every time about a week goes by with no new post and then poof, there are 3 or 4. Are you doing that or is it just my computer?

lauri said...

It's me...I do it when I have spare time at work...which always happens in "poofs".