Friday, September 21, 2007

BBBBBBBIrthdays

Mother and I both celebrated ours last week. Also, a big HB to Nate Heilkema, who celebrated his on the 13th. We ventured to a place called Ruby's for breakfast on Saturday morning...the whole crew.
They did the obligatory happy birthday free sundae thing for mom, cuz I hate that. Confused poor Dalaynee. She thought everybody liked birthday cake and candles....she'll learn. So, it was fun, got some cute cards (one with music in it from Susie) and some nice pictures. The only bad thing was I had to turn another year older.....oh yay.

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Happy Birthday, Girl. I didn't realize our days were so close.
But you're not near as old as me. Hope you had a great day.

Becky said...

A big HB to ya, Laur! Cousin Eric has a wet sloppy kiss comin' your way! Why no pictures of the birthday girl?

lauri said...

oh no no no, I try to always stay behind the thing...