Friday, September 07, 2007

A Bit of a Crisis

Just getting ready to leave work and I got a phone call from the youngest niece.
Auntie Lauri, she says, we have a "probblem" at our house. Now, I'm picturing fire or locusts or something. She went on to tell me that somebody made a mistake and moved thier trash cans out in the street and her mama almost hit them with the car...but her dad got them out of the way. So, she says with great authority, it's not such a "probblum" anymore. I expressed my relief...then she says, hang on Laur, I gotta tell you one more thing...I love you very much...Click.
Not a bad way to start the weekend, my friends....that's what I'm talkin about.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! She is just so cute. (You are, too) :)

Unknown said...

Awesome...little Leah told me a couple weeks over the phone..."I love you unca Rick." Yahoo.

Just us Belds said...

do you just love that age? Glad to hear she loves you too! You must be doing something right.

Kryna said...

I love being an Aunt. She is a sweetie...