Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Finders Keepers

My dad find "suprises" for Dalaynee all the time. I think he digs through the big dumpster out in back of Toys R Us. He's gonna land in jail one of these days and Ma said she ain't bailing him out! Anywhoo, he came home the other day with a dinosaur head. Said he saw it on the side of the freeway and killed it and brought home the head for Laynee Jo. So, what else do you do with a dinosaur head, but pose for pictures with it...so we did This one looks like a dinosaur with a bad headache...and no pants. Very scary!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That thing is hilarious...a little scary...but hilarious! Can he find 3 more of those w/o getting caught?

lauri said...

I'll put in your request...I'm sure he'll try

Kryna said...

I remember dumpster diving with dad one time. I was so embarrassed. I was like 10 and thought that the cops were going to drag us off too. It was probably good for my pride!