Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Saturday @ LAX

Well, we went to meet up with the Bob and Dee branch...and it worked out perfectly...we walked in...I got out my cell phone to try and call and find them...this tall blond guy walks past...I glanced at him....I recognized Gary..he recognized me..and we both said.....Hey! From then on it was party in the luggage department. Greg went and got pizza for everybody. I found out later that he bribed the cop in front of the airport with a whole pizza so that he could park right in front. Doesn't that sound like Greg? Uh huh, it does. It was great to see them all, chat for a bit and take some photos....and them bid them farewell. Good times,huh?

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Great shots of the B&D branch. Looks like so much fun. Did you get any of the CA gang that came to see them? We miss that branch also.

Becky said...

Vonner, I'll post some of the CA branch, okay! I just haven't gotten around to that. Laur, these are great, it was great fun to see you guys. Thanks for the e-mail with the pivs, too! By the way, great new header! Way cool, chick!