Tuesday, April 29, 2008

a sittin by the pool....from Walmart.

Got a call on Saturday...Auntie Laur, it's hot outside (90 degrees for heavens sake) and so I know that it's summertime you know...and we went to Walmart ...and me and your majesty got a new green swimming pool...and a balloon named Fran...and now I gonna put on my bathing suit...and I think you should come and take pictures (all in one breath, little kids have big lungs)...so, I of course got right in my car and made my way to the house of the swimmer...and these are the results....yup, it's summertime.
I got there a little early...she was cleaning out the bugs in the pool...in her birthday suit....

5 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Looks like you had yourself a ball with the lil princess!! You take the cutest pics!!!

Gina said...

Well, she is just the cutest thing. Leah couldn't get enough of these pictures! She kept laughing and saying, "I see her little butt!" I asked her if she remembered swimming with Dalaynee last summer...she said she did. Wasn't that fun?

Unknown said...

Way too cool! My kids love their pool from Walmart too! Great way to cool off on a hot summer day...however we have no idea what that's like here...it's been way too cold for this time of year!

Kryna said...

Oh so much fun! Beautiful girls. Catch a ray for me too.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Ya gotta love those little butts.