Tuesday, April 29, 2008

...A Sunday Stroll Down Memory Lane...

My cousin, Linda Wind and her husband adopted a little girl named Rylee Grace and she was baptized on Sunday. She is a doll. It was great to see Linda and her sister Sue and reiminice about the old days...as Jayne and I left there she said to me...man, those guys really know alot about us...and all the crazy, stupid things we used to do when we were young....and yup, unfortunately they do...but it sure was fun. Susan, leave a comment now...I know you're out there!

2 comments:

Kryna said...

I love her eyes!

Sue said...

Laur...you just made my day. Love the pictures. We all look so good! Had a little excitement last night, Jim crushed his pinky finger go cart racing with the boys from church, he had a bet with another guy, guess who lost...Great to see you again, next time I'm down we'll all need to get together, without kids.