Friday, May 09, 2008

The "eyes" have it

Mother needed new glasses. She always wants us to go along, because she can never tell what they look like on her because, uh, she needs glasses. This time I got the bright idea of taking my camera along, taking a shot of her, then letting her see what they look like. It worked really well...and thank goodness Layne Jo was there to help. Mom wouldn't let me post any of the pictures of her in frames...she made me delete them. She is no fun at all...but here's what I did get... I wonder if Dalaynee knows that boys don't make passes at girls that wear glasses...hmmmm

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Very cute.
I too hate picking out glasses without my girls. I did it the last time and I still don't like the new ones. Gerrit was very little help.

Corky and Kay said...

How fun. I think that is good idea. Corky always says it looks just fine. I have a very weird looking picture on my costco card. Kay

Kryna said...

Hey those look really good! But I am sure that which ever ones you all picked are great. Fun stuff.

Tim and Lanette said...

I think the ones she has on are my very glasses. YOu guys have such great taste! :)