Friday, May 16, 2008

poor baby

My dear Dalaynee went to Adventureland for a field trip today. It's a kiddie amusement park. Well, I just got a phone call..."Auntie Laur, me and Karissa (her BFF) went on a roller coaster and it was the scariest thing and we prayed and prayed that it would stop and it finally did and me and Karissa are never ever gonna go on another roller coaster...ever!"
Karissa's mom, who went along as a chaparone, said that when the two of them got off, Dalaynee said, "thank you God and Jesus for rescuing us from that terrible roller coaster"
I'll second that.

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

How cute is that! And how wonderful that such little ones have such faith, they put a lot of us old ones to shame.

Becky said...

She knows just who to go to when she's scared! Tell her I don't like roller coasters, either!

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Cuteness!! Rollercoasters are good for something! I never seen the use for them before.