Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a very dalaynee day

I took a vacation day last week to stay with Dalaynee while mom and jayne took Jeff to LA for treatment. The fun we had. We played t-ball, hide and seek, "pinano", did a couple of magic shows....I was totally wiped out, I don't know how Jaynie does it. She says it's because all I do is play with her. All. The. Time. Well, that's my job, ya know. We ended the afternoon by playing in the water. I got wetter than the chick in the pink bathing suit, what is up with that?
Suffice to say....every once in a while, ya just got to have a very dalaynee day.....

6 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

There should be more such wonderful aunts like you in this world. Dalaynne is a very lucky little girl to have you.

Jayne said...

I will have to 2nd that...Dalaynee is VERY lucky to have an aunt like Laur!!!!

Unknown said...

Everyone needs "Dalaynee days"...I try to do the same with all my munchkins...and trust me, by the end of the day I am usually more pooped than they are :)

Unknown said...

I've no children of my own and I can tell you from experience there are few better days than the ones when I get to be an uncle up close and personal!

Kryna said...

Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

If we lived closer, the boys would love you for a sitter! Haha! Boy, you guys sure go on fun day trips!