Wednesday, May 21, 2008

mothers day, yeah, i'm a little late

Just remembered these were on the camera yet. Me and mother took Dalaynee shopping for her mom for mother's day. She walked in the store and says, "hmmm, I need something very special for my very special mama". This big guy standing next to us smiled when he heard that...I just said.."hmm, if only you had some of that special money in your pocket,huh?" We got a candle and flip flops and a ring holder for her dresser...all stuff she picked out. It was a nice day....we all brought whatever fast food we wanted and danny's brood brought cookies. at least mother was happy...that's what it's about, right?

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Thanks for the photos. I just love seeing your family. Seems like we are closer to you some how that way.

Jayne said...

Okay, that first photo startled me...I now believe all those who say I look like my mother!!!!! =)

Evie Elgersma said...

Laurie, thanks for the photo review. The time of gathering was good!