Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Games People Play

Mom and I are going to a Women's Retreat this weekend with church. Part of my job here is to type up the schedules and stuff and I noticed that there will be a time of "stretching and relaxation" on Saturday afternoon. I told Mom, bring a book, cuz I don't think we'll be taking that in.
Now I just noticed that on Saturday night they are planning to play Bunco. I just called mother and told her we have to cancel.... We don't do games like that, never have. We play Mafia, games where lives are at stake. We don't do well with dice and stuff. They tend to just fall out of our hands. So, we're thinking maybe we'll go find a bar or something and get a cool drink while the rest of the nice church ladies are "bunco-ing". Yeah, I like that better.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh crapper, Rumor has it that a big Bunco tournament was being planned for the next reunion. Guess that idea will have to be nixed. ;^)

Becky said...

I love Bunco, I just got home from Bunco tonight. Get you wrists in shape girl....you'll love it!

Kryna said...

What's Bunco?

Tim and Lanette said...

Bunco? I'm with Kryna. Bunco?