Monday, March 12, 2007

Hide n' Seek

Everyone likes to play hide-and-seek But it's no fun for me.. Close my eyes and count to a hundred, But I can only count to three!
Dalaynee likes to play this game. One time it was her turn to hide and when I finished counting all I saw was her little arm pulling a chair under the table so I wouldn't find her so quickly. Yesterday it was my turn to hide, but the chick counts faster than Auntie Lauri moves, so I just stayed in my chair and pulled my shirt over my head. She saw me, but she loves the game so much, she walked right by me saying, Lauri, where are you? She went to Dad and said, Papa, have you seen Lauri? She did the same with Mom...then as she was just gonna walk by me again, I reached out and grabbed her. She giggled so hard she could hardly stand up. It was a good day.

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

You are the best aunt ever.

lauri said...

You must be right there, girl. I just barely posted that!...and yes, I am

Gina said...

So sweet...everyone needs an Auntie Lauri. We have got to get Leah and Dalaynee together...

Becky said...

How cute is that. My kids love hide and seek, too. We'll have to get a huge game together next time we're together! :)

Kryna said...

Well you are the coolest Aunt...no votes needed. :)