Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Driving" Me Nuts!

Now, I'm a pretty good driver
been doing it for a lot of years
I've had a fender bender or two
that have brought me to the edge of tears
And I realize that there are others
that need to use the road like me
People need to get were they gotta go
On that we can all agree
But, it's come to my attention
There are drivers with abosolutely no clue
When they try to get on the freeway
they don't know at all what to do!
Just this morning, a Lexus in front of me
While merging onto the lovely 605
Stopped right there on the onramp
I'm lucky to be alive!
And on Tuesday, a Ford in another lane
cut in front of me just like that
they got tired of waiting for the car ahead
whose tire had just gone flat
So, I've come to some conclusions
a rule of thumb, if you will
Something that will take care of the problem
a solution that will just fit the bill
Anyone who wants to drive a car
Has to always first come and see me
I'll decide if they know how to drive
if they deserve a car and a key
And just to make my life a little easier
to insure that I have a nice day
whenever you see me on the road,
People, please get out of my way!

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

You are so talented.
Great post.

Tim and Lanette said...

I loved this post. Thought it was a real kick in the head! I even tried to tell you but the stupid computer wouldn't let me till now.