Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Flip Flop Disaster

...so the other day we're walking along and Laynie was gonna run for a bit...not my idea, you understand, but anyway, she had on her new flip flops. These are the shoes of choice for the young lass because they come off quickly. With just a flick of the ankle, they fly across the room...so that she can hurry on to the next thing on her endless "to do" list...So, she tries to run and they came off her little feet. Aw, said sympathetic aunt, those shoes don't run too good, huh? She stopped and said, oh no, I bet I have them on the wrong feet again...I always do that...and then proceeded to take them off. Even tho we reassured her that they were indeed on the correct feets, she kept on, taking them off and on repeatedly. The lesson learned? Don't run with flip flops on.....always put them on the right feet...or do like me...don't run at all. Saves a lot of frustration.

1 comment:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I never could get a thrill out of flip flops. I almost broke down and bought a pair a few weeks ago but the smarter part of my brain kicked in for once.