Friday, February 08, 2008

I've got a good heart...whew!

So, yesterday, finally, I went and got the stress test for the surgery. It was lovely until they had to put an IV in my vein and couldn't find one. I have this problem all the time. I tell them, I swear there is blood in there, I drove a car, I walked in here..you need blood for all of that right? They poked me in the top of my hand 5 times before one guy took it out of the back side of my wrist. Looks like I tried to kill myself. ..and it hurts like a son of a gun today...but at least they found it. They sped my heart up to 145 (normal is 89 I think) and then checked it...and all is good. So, I think that's it. Just lab work and then we get this show goin...yipeee. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Becky said...

we always knew you had a good heart, lauri! :) so glad you have that done.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Lanette has that same thing, they can never find her blood. Glad you finally got them straightened out and things can start moving along. I always wonder about those stress tests, most of us are great with stress and should pass with flying colors right?

Gina said...

Girl, having a good heart was not a worry for you...you have one of the best. :) Now, let's get the show on the road already!