Tuesday, February 26, 2008

She's a dog-chick

Ever since she was a baby, Laynee Jo has loved dogs. Some of them are smaller than her...and some are way bigger...but she is just drawn to them. We get our hair cut at the home of a girl that goes to our church. She has a dog named Ginger...beautiful thing...but she's bigger than Dalaynee and lives to jump...and my little niece loves it. We finally got them settled on the back step and I got these few pictures....I don't know who is cuter...Laynee Jo or Ginger....

5 comments:

Just us Belds said...

that is so cute...pets are so easy to photograph because they are always smiling

Becky said...

She's so stinkin' cute (I mean Delaynee!) I love the 2nd one! When I come down there, do I get to hold your camera gear?!?! :)

Wubben World said...

So cute! Love that little grin...is she her mother's daugher or what???

Tim and Lanette said...

I vote for Laynee :)

Kryna said...

Love it! She is so cute!