Friday, February 01, 2008

...ok so I'm cheap

I have a space on the wall in my office at work that desparately needed some decoration. I got a gift certificate from Danny for Christmas for Micheals and got a good deal on a frame and matting...and last night in bed it hit me as to what would be good to put in it. There is a stained glass window in the back of our church with Jesus the Shepherd. I have always liked it, so this morning I went over there and took a couple of shots. This is what I ended up with. I blew it up to an 11x17...and 12 bucks later...I've got something to hang on the wall....cool, huh?

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Yes you ARE cheap! But it is a cool picture. =)

Just us Belds said...

you aren't cheap,you are creative!

Wubben World said...

Not cheap - just creative!! Love the picture! You'll have to check out my latest picture project on my blog!

Becky said...

Maybe cheap...but very cool. Way to be "resourceful"!

Gina said...

Nice photo, cousin. Cheap is good by me anytime, as long as it results in something that is probably just as cool, if not cooler, than spending good money.