Friday, October 12, 2007

...and here we go

I got a letter from my medical insurance company yesterday....my surgery been approved. So, now I'm waiting for my doctor to call so we can get it scheduled. My approval is good until Jan 3, 2008. It's exciting and scary all at the same time....but it's also a God thing. It's going to be in the hospital where Judy works...she tells me to drop her name, I'll get great service. Just last month, she was a nurse for one of the doctors bariatic surgical nurses when she had her baby. So, that's a good thing, huh? Keep praying that everything goes well...I'll let you know when I have a date.....whoo whoo

8 comments:

Just us Belds said...

love the cartoon, sounds like Lee only you forgot about the drop dead bad breath part of the carb diet!

Just us Belds said...

yeah for the approval on your surgery too!!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Good for you, I'm so glad the ins. did the approval thing. Keep us informed.

Becky said...

Hurray....congrats on the approval!

Kryna said...

Yay, that is great about the approval!

Gina said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited that this is working out for you...and keep us updated!

Annette B. said...

I'm so excited for you, Laur! And now we'll definitely have to get that cousin reunion together to see the new you and Lucas of course :). We had talked about it a couple of months ago but then the topic seemed to have been dropped. i'll bring it up again!

Unknown said...

Surgery? Need some advice? Find yourself a good-lookin' surgeon and run with it. Surgery isn't so bad. Besides the fact that my head is on backwards, my legs are missing and my bum sticks out like a sore thumb, surgery has been quite successful! hee hee.