Friday, October 19, 2007

....returning to my Alma Mater..whoo whoo

I was just asked today if I would drive my car in the homecoming parade with the freshman princess next Friday night at my old high school, Valley Christian. I laughed out loud. I feel that I have now come full circle in my life. This is as close as I ever came to a homecoming princess. So, I said, sure why the heck not. I'm hoping I can have Dalaynee Jo in the passenger seat with me. It's her 2 favorite things...a parade and a princess...all rolled into one. Like I said, whoo whoo.

4 comments:

Kryna said...

Aww, that is the coolest thing...is there candy involved?

Tim and Lanette said...

Ok, now its for sure. You ARE the coolest ever!

Becky said...

how fun will that be...especially if Delaynee gets to come.

lauri said...

gee, I never thought to ask if there was candy involved, that is a very important point! Well, hope springs eternal!