Friday, October 26, 2007

I Guess a Toyota Doesn't Make the Cut....

Well, we were gonna be in the parade tonight, but got an email yesterday that a Toyota Solara is not really what they were looking for...they have a 07 Corvette etc and needed more of a classic car...yadda yadda yadda. This is a school that prides itself on voting for the princesses on the merits of character etc....and then they insist that the car be a classic. That's fine....my little red auto was too good for them anyway. I was so sorry to disappoint Laynee, but she gets to be in a parade at Preschool next week with her Halloween costume, so we are hoping that she'll figure that's the parade we were talking about. I'll take pictures there. Oh well, such is life. I believe I'll go put the top down on my "not classic enough car" and drive past Valley....and stick my tongue out as I motor by.....

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Aww, that is just not right. Poor little red car and poor little Dalaynee.

Becky said...

I'm so sad. We just got home from our football game and I thought I'd check if there was anything on your adventures.

Unknown said...

And while your passing by, lick them up with your charm lady! Go Toyota!