Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Drummer Girl

I put off telling Miss Laynee about the parade on Friday to make sure that it was a go. I found out this morning that sure, she can come too. So, I just gave her a call...told her me and her and her momma are gonna drive my red car in a parade with princesses. She said, that would be a great idea, Auntie Laur, cuz I have a drum I can bring. Then she proceeded to pepper me with questions...
do we wear pajamas or real clothes...(isn't pajamas real clothes?)
is it a real princess or a pretend princess...
can she wear one of her crowns....cuz she has slippers she can wear too.
these are important details to a 3 year old on the occasion of her first parade. Silly me. Why did I think it was just gonna be a simple "kick in the head?" I'll try to take pics while I drive....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've found a simple kick in the pants is funnier and hurts less.

Becky said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Is anyone getting any sleep tonight?!? :)