Friday, September 19, 2008

Advice from Doctor Dalaynee

So, I've got a head cold. I hate head colds...I would rather have a bleeding wound somewhere....a monumental headache....an arthritic thumb.... than have to deal with a head cold. I got a call from the youngest niece last night...she asked me how I was feeling...I said, not great, kid. She said, "well take your medicine and you have to keep taking your naps and maybe you should stay home from work for about 3 days". I told her I'd just work today and then take the next 2 days off. She said "that should be ok".
Did I tell you how much I hate head colds???

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

You poor thing. I feel for you.
Better listen to Dalaynee, see is very wise.

Kryna said...

I am soo sorry. They do suck....Aaron has some stinky stuff for working on horses feet that at least clears out the sinuses....but I don't know what is worse.

Unknown said...

I'm right there with ya...I have one too! They are a pain in the backside as well as the head aren't they?

Unknown said...

She forgot to mention that you also have to hit the beach! I hear that works.